Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wearing Tampons Nausea

SAV Gillian Roberts - Teenage love

For All That Scraps it does of course continue with the Sneak Peeks! Amy Young, a really great release Sweet November Zodiac collection. On the ATS blog you can see many beautiful example of cards and win the new stamps too.
***
Over at All That Scraps the Sneak Peeks are going on! Amy Young is releasing a wonderful Sweet November zodiac stamp collection in March. You can see a lot of wonderful card samples on the ATS blog today and of course you can win so the new stamps.

I wish you a card today with one of the new Stampavie show motives, came out in late January at the CHA. The new Gillian Roberts collection includes many Teen great motives and Teenage love is one.
***
I want to show you a card made with one of the new images today Stampavie Which has been released at CHA in the end of January. The new Gillian Roberts collection contains a lot of wonderful images and teenie Teenage love is one of them.

Is not that a cute couple? Since the Little holds a flower in my hand, I have chosen the beautiful October Afternoon paper flower design and matching green, yellow and red cardstock.
***
Are not they a sweet couple? As the girl is holding a flower in her hand I decided to work with the wonderful flowery October Afternoon paper pattern and matching green, yellow and red cardstock.
Large Prima Flowers could not be missed. In the middle of the flowers I have sewn with red Scrapper's Floss buttons. The card itself, I have also been decorated with red Scrapper's Floss and attached a butterfly charm.
***
I added some big Prima Flowers and sewed some buttons with red Scrapper's Floss to their centers. I also used red Scrapper's Floss for the card's layout and added a butterfly charm to it.

The image I cut with Spellbinders deckled rectangles, so it looks like a photograph. Grass dancer with the Martha Stewart I punched a border. Now it looks as if the two are in a meadow. The award is a QuicKutz Rub-On and the tag is also from QuicKutz. And the leaves are from a Martha Stewart punch punched sheet. I colored with watercolor pencils
***
I cut the image with rectangles Spellbinders deckled to let it look like a photo. I used the Martha Stewart punch to cut a grass border. Now the sweet couple is standing on a meadow. The sentiment is a rub-on QuicKutz and the tag is from QuicKutz well as. The leaves are made with a Martha Stewart punch. I colored the image with watercolor pencils.

0 comments:

Post a Comment