Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Controlador Modem Conexant System Rd02-d490

Sneak Peek - Swiss Pixies Cupcake Birgitta

For All That Scraps launch today the preview of the new CC Designs stamps March. Beginning today we are doing with the new Swiss Pixies and I'll show you the super-sweet cupcake Birgitta , as from 3.7.2011 is available at All That Scraps .
***
The sneak peeks of the new CC Designs stamps March are starting over at All That Scraps today. We are starting with the new Swiss Pixies and I want to show you the super cute Cupcake Birgitta Which Will be available over at All That Scraps from Monday 7th on.

Is Cupcake Birgitta not cute with her cupcake tower? I'm not currently away from the beautiful Savannah SU cardstock. I have combined it with dark brown Bazzill cardstock and pattern paper from My Mind's Eye.
***
Is not Cupcake Birgitta the cutest with her tower of cupcakes? At the moment I'm using the beautiful SU cardstock power all the time. I combined it with dark brown Bazzill cardstock and My Mind's Eye pattern paper.

I punched with the Martha Stewart punch a sweet cupcake cupcake border. The individual cupcakes I inked the topping each in brown. Also have I used the CC Cutters Cherry Border Embossing The and Ric Rac The for my card. Cupcake Birgitta I punched with oval Spellbinders .
***
I punched a border with the Martha Stewart cupcake border punch and inked the Cupcake's toppings with brown ink. I also used the CC Cutters Cherry Border Embossing The and Ric Rac The for my card. Cupcake Birgitta has been cut with Spellbinders oval .

The sentiment I cut by hand and stuck like a small flag. Otherwise, I have a few pearls for decoration stuck on. Seems a little naked the card, but I did not want to invite the stamped parts should hold good to get used. I colored with watercolor pencils and a white gel pen, I have added some accents.
***
The sentiment is hand-cut and adhered like a little flag. I also added some pearls but that's it. The card is looking a bit naked but I want that you can see all the different the cuts. I colored the image with watercolor pencils and addes some accents with a white gel pen.

addition to sweet cupcake Birgitta next Monday come Birthday Violet , Monkey Cupcake Cupcake and out. If you want to win the new Pixies Swiss stamp, then visits the ATS Blog and Enroll you. Also, you can see where all the great cards of the other DT girls!
***
Beside cute cupcake Birgitta there will be more cute new Swiss Pixies released on Monday called Birthday Violet , Monkey Cupcake Cupcake and . If you want to win all new Swiss Pixies just hop on over to the ATS Blog ! There you can see all the wonderful cards made the other DT girls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment