Saturday, March 5, 2011

Maculopapular Rash Diffuse

Soe sinnlös

Even after days, I'm still very inspired by my first TV recording - that is now really and knowingly as adults (at some point 35 years ago or so I was once with the family in the "Star Parade" in the Albert Hall, at a time when I - adored even guys like Ricky Shayne and Chris Roberts - young and stupid I, ahem).
Last week Friday in any case had loaded my local radio station SR for the recording of "Alfonso and guests" - conveniently as a double, because with the same two items for the price of one, and miraculously, with Horst Evers as one of the guests. Horsti, yeah!


come Apparently this event is always the same people there were standing all before around quite confidently (and changed at half time, all without being asked the courts to give the impression of a completely different program), while I, first with the arrival already overwhelmed (was fortunate that Kid Malicious familiar) and then secondly with the reality on the ground in the form of a daylight lit forecourt, the so happened to sound a bit like a red carpet for the stars. Containing no red carpet. And without stars.


instead of 7 was only about a quarter to 8, the door to Studio One, on that which is now a respectable amount of swollen audience pour in - whether that's probably typical of Saarland, that it welcomes the assistant director on virtually every guest individually and caring indicating passage barriers due to the crossing wiring? I imagine "Wetten, dass ..." in mass events such as so little prior effort. And time-consuming. I had to boot the impression that no one deliberately look at our Tickets threw. A further indication of the same old pay-noses (see above)?


sat up and all the volunteers, uh, were determined, which could take the stage in front of the table space (had?), Also passed for a while and then walked Alfonso, the man with the Puschelmikrofon, NOT the stage, but merely a cheerleader named Norman, to explain the process and further involve, inter alia, the right level of Ausrastpegels with us as soon as Alfons (
when at last?? ) would come out. Meanwhile, I was almost in front of me already like the extras in the film - why do we have for the map actually be paid instead of paying ?

addition to the wonderful Horst Evers (above) still were guests this evening a very crazy, but congenial French duo called Duel, which fabricated under the most remarkable contortions most remarkable music - who would ever have guessed that the piano, cello and Didgeridoo (!) harmonize so well! - And a young and (at times to avoid a say), aspiring comedian named Mathias Tretter alias "Trettööör" in Alfonso diction, natural, which is common among other wonderfully thankful for the current plight of Dr. strg. c. Guttenberg has left out, ha-ha. And then the two hardest of all types: "caresses with friends". Jesse, I've laughed so hard that the tears came and punched the pages! The two East Germans were really about the limit, very very great. On their website
I've read that their brüllgömische performance call "music Kasparett" - that's true. The mere warm-up in history was put forward by a ödn Wönderüng in Örzgebürsche to scream: "Soe sinnlös" The resignation Conclusion is now my motto for all appropriate occasions. And inappropriate also. came

When Horst Evers, I had a kind of deja vu: Like the time when I could Jürgen Vogel see the first time and sing live hear in Darmstadt, I have, I believe, set to breathe, just so every millisecond of the show with all your senses to absorb and to miss anything. Was worth it! And extra toll on top of that is hergejagt after recording half the team for me behind him because I still wanted to have him sign a book of very special. Thank you, SR!


Am 18.3. The show comes with Horst and SÜBA-Easterners on television, but unfortunately only too late at night at half past 12, but so be it. Hopefully there's not too Closen
Close-ups of my laughing spasms. And hopefully I dive with my hysterical story of an encounter in the elevator in Nachklapp in Frankfurt, not cringe-inducing in a next of Horst's programs ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment