Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ap Bio Lab 9 Transpiration Wards Answers

SEME Das Stempelzimmer#1 - Stempelaufbewahrung

starts today at SEME the new series "The stamp room" with the theme stamp storage. I was wondering now a little bit, if I out the pictures here show also because there really are many, and I also will not let it be said that I want to show off my stuff, but I would like so share with you my stamp hobby and therefore I opted for it. And YES there are a lot of punch! You must not forget that I'm hard-working since 2003 on DT get free stamps and monthly stamp! Also, I am living my hobby to the full;)
***
I will not translate this posting. I added a translator to my sidebar Sun if you want to read my posting today just translate it into English;)

wooden temple (elongated IKEA drawers)
This "stamp shop tower" like me at all, but with these drawers I started back then and they are easy for the storage of wooden stamps handy. The design is not really nice, although I could anpinseln all, but I'm not interested. Unfortunately, there is this drawer system is no longer in Sweden buy (I was there again last week extra to get it to check).
rubber stamp (Leitz DVD boxes)
My hÄnglar and Magnolia rubber stamps I collect in DVD cases in this black DVD boxes from Leitz. Black is now not as mine, but where they are, they fit into the picture;)

rubber stamp (Storage Sheets)
More rubber stamp (CC Designs and (Magnolia) temple scene) I collect the so-called Storage Sheets (or storage) in folders. This system I find really handy.

rubber stamp wood IKEA CD / DVD boxes
rubber stamp of LeLo Design, Betty's Creations, Whiff of Joy, Lili of the Valley, Sugar Nellie, The Greeting Farm and German sayings I collect in this IKEA CD / DVD boxes.

rubber stamp / stamps in IKEA CD and DVD boxes
My treasures! Unfortunately, there are these beautiful storage boxes in Sweden anymore, but similar! In those boxes I store and rubber stamp on (CC Designs) and my few Stampin 'Up! Stamp. As you can see I've (recently!) printed out for my CC Designs Sayings rubber stamp cover, as it is very difficult was the best English Proverbs to find. Now it is no longer a problem!

Clear Stamps and rubber stamping
My
Stampavie stamp I keep also in the bright IKEA boxes. Since I needed a system to keep the different collections apart, I have "dividers" inserted and stitched together the various collections with rubber bands. My other clear stamps I collect all together in one box. This is really no good storage, but for me it's okay.

As you might have noticed, we could label all boxes as well, but after I've omitted. Although I had never thought that you all can remember places like that, but I know exactly what is stored where stamp;)

Stamp / gums on my desk
Small-wood stamp saying I have placed in the home-made display.

CD / DVD Cases in Baskets (sewn by a friend). Normally, the stamps are always here, which I use often (such as small messages) or containing stamps, which I sometimes like to (re) use.

Perhaps for one or other of you here so an idea suggestion for your own stamp storage. Not forget to check the SEME over, because there also show the other girls SEME from their team Stempelaufbewahrungssyteme!

0 comments:

Post a Comment