Thursday, March 3, 2011

Poems Asking For Money Birthday Invitation

Sneak Peek - AmyR Best Birthday Wishes

Get out with a preview of a new Sprücheset of AmyR at All That Scraps . In March even come out two wonderful sets and sayings AmyR Although Best Birthday Wishes and It's Your Birthday .
***
And on we go with a sneak peek of the new sets AmyR sentiment over at All That Scraps . There will be two new wonderful AmyR sentiment sets released in March called Best Birthday Wishes and It's Your Birthday .

The slogan used by me is from the new AmyR Best Birthday Wishes set. The cute monkey is also from the CC Designs release in March and is Monkey Cupcake . For my card I have used force SU and pink Bazzill cardstock and My Mind's Eye pattern paper. The subject I have with round punched Spellbinders , the saying round SU punches. The card measures 12 x 12cm in size. Therefore, I glued and not much decoration, but the flowers with Martha Stewart branches (the green is not as pronounced as in the picture!), Brad as flower centers and a few Glitzersteinchen konnte ich natürlich nicht verzichten.
***
The sentiment I used is from the newAmyR  Best Birthday Wishes set.Also the monkey is one of the new March releases called Monkey Cupcake . For my card I used kraft SU and pink Bazzill cardstock as well as My Mind's Eye pattern paper. I cut the image out with circle Spellbinders and the sentiment with circle SU punches. My card is about 4 3/4" x 4 3/4" sized, that's why I didn't add much embellishment. But I couldn't resist to add some flowers and little Martha Stewart branches (the green isn't that green like on the pic!), brads for the flower's centers and some gemstones.

If you want to win the two wonderful new set of awards AmyR, then quickly visited the ATS Blog and Enroll you. Also, you can see there the beautiful card of the other DT girls and you intended to get one or the other idea suggestion!
***
If you want to win both wonderful new AmyR sentiment sets just hop on over to the ATS Blog and try it! Beside this you can see all the wonderful cards made and the other DT girls I bet you will get some inspiration from them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment